Saturday, September 09, 2006

Innerbelt Update: Central Viaduct Meeting

Looks like ODOT has an update to their Conceptuals Alternatives Study on their Cleveland Urban Core Projects website

I have not read it all yet, (there are many pages) so I cannot comment on any of the proposals.

There is also a public open house coming up Wednesday September 13 from 4:00 to 8:00 (formal presentation starts at 6:30) at the Greek Orthodox Church of the Annunciation in Tremont

Map:
2187 W 14th St, Cleveland, OH
(216) 861-0116

The flier I received in the mail specifically states discussion will be centered around the central viaduct and the bridge type selection process. There will be displays and the public can be brainwashed discuss one-on-one with the design team members. They're even going to let you offer your opinion.

I will not be able to be there for the presentation portion, but will stop in for the open house part before I go to class.

0 comments: