Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Central Viaduct Public Open House

I received this in my mail yesterday. I hate when their is notification of a meeting at the last minute. Do you think they want to have a low turnout?
I will go to part of it, but will have to leave early.
PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE

TO DISCUSS BRIDGE TYPE SELECTION FOR THE NEW I-90 BRIDGE OVER THE CUYAHOGA RIVER

WHO: The Ohio Department of Transportation, the City of Cleveland and the Central Viaduct Bridge consultant team

WHAT: A public open house

WHEN: Wednesday, June 7, 2006 from 4 – 8 p.m.

Two identical presentations will take place at 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.

WHERE: The Greek Orthodox Church of the Annunciation

2187 West 14th St.

Cleveland, Ohio 44113

WHY: The public meeting is an opportunity for the public learn about the Bridge Type Selection Process for the proposed new I-90 bridge over the Cuyahoga River. The public will have an opportunity to view interactive project displays, meet with members of the design team and offer input.

In addition, information will be available about the on-going construction of the Quigley Rd. Connector including the up-coming temporary closure of the SR 176/I-71 ramps to W. 14th St.

###

Contact Lora Hummer in the ODOT District 12 Public Information Office at 216.584.2007 or visit the project Web site at www.innerbelt.org.

1 comments:

Daddy B said...

I got my notice in the mail on June 8th! What a bunch of hacks!