Saturday, March 18, 2006

As if I have enough time!

I've had this feeling for a number of years now. The feeling that we are made to drive long distances in order to meet are basic needs. I have always lived in the city and it drives me crazy to have to go to the suburbs to purchase anything the family may need... or want. I don't mean to complain, I love driving. I enjoyed it my whole life - even as a cab driver. I just hate driving with other people on the road. Many people should not be allowed to drive. They should be made to renew their test every so many years - I would do it if I had to.
Any way... I just started another blogthat I want to use to document the things I see when I am driving (stopped... most of time).
Enjoy "View from the Dashboard."

I may at some point open the blog up to other drivers who want to post.

0 comments: